SwarmCity Project has started with a first meeting at the Centre for Automation and Robotics (UPM-CSIC). The 11 members of the team (1 professor, 2 PhD students, 2 MSc students and 6 BSc students) have met for the first time. In this meeting, we have presented the project and discussed its work packages. In the following ones, we are going to teach students on multi-agent systems, behavior-based architectures and machine learning.
Seven students will develop their MSc and BSc under SwarmCity Project. Some of them will develop components related to the city, swarm and interface, whereas other ones will work in other relevant environments such as the Robocup.
- SwarmCity: control and monitoring of cities with aerial swarms (MSc thesis)
- SwarmCity: Applying game theory to the management of drone swarms (BSc thesis)
- SwarmCity: visual recognition of targets in the city (BSc thesis)
- Treatment and visualization of urban data obtained by a drone swarm (BSc thesis)
- Attack and defense techniques with swarms of heterogeneous drones (BSc thesis)
- Algorithms for resource collection through ground robot swarms (BSc thesis)
- Creation of strategies for robotic football teams (BSc thesis)
Good luck to everyone!